Wednesday 29 January 2014

Technicolour

Yesterday morning was spent buried in line sheets and range plans, so it seemed only fair I spend yesterday afternoon indulging in a good bit of procrastination and making the most of the early afternoon sun. 

 This Zara Coat (similar here) has worked out as a real hero piece in my wardrobe; an oversized belted style with narrow lapels. Here, I've worn it with a simple black Equipment silk t-shirt (Net-A-Porter), black leather pants (Topshop), snakeskin courts and several cashmere jumpers I've stolen from my mum over the years... (sorry mum!)

I walked around my favourite parts of Shoreditch, stopping off by the florist to grab these gorgeous tulips to brighten up my apartment. And thankfully made it home before the down pour!


No comments:

Post a Comment