Friday 10 January 2014

Some Nights



Ever feel like the more promises you make, the more you end up breaking? Not consciously of course, accidentally, always. These past 6 months have been beyond hectic for me, and in course I've found myself absolutely burnt out.

At a point I gave serious consideration from walking away from my blog; when all the hours I seemed to have in the day were consumed with work/drama/blaaaah etc. But although it distressed me that my baby Paper Lashes has been hideously unattended and left to fall apart, the idea of leaving something I have thrown myself into distressed me more.

So, this time no promises; no deadlines of twice daily posting, and dictating I must be a better blogger, but just something casual, things maybe i've appreciated that someone, somewhere might too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment