Monday 27 January 2014

Japanese, If You Please

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10542243/?claim=z5unz39u94y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Now that we have some semblance of blue skies, I'm turning my thoughts to my summer wardrobe. Enter this stunning kimono dress by Topshop Boutique. Marking the jungle prints and white trends nicely, the silhouette is stunning, structural but not too boxy. I'm going to style it as a cover up with leather trousers and court shoes now and belted with bare legs and plimsols as soon as I can brave the temperatures (I'm northern, so that will be much sooner than you think...)


Street style from Paris Fashion Week 2013 (Tumblr). Relaxed and effortlessly chic. Definitely the cover up of choice for 2014. Roll on payday, and above zero temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment