Friday 21 September 2012

Vodafone London Fashion Weekend

The last bare legs day of the season?
gorgeous jewellery from Maria Francesca Pepe
Linda Farrow Sunglasses on sale
Charity Auction Pieces
Viktor and Rolf Shoes
The Cambridge Satchel Company
Vintage Stalls
Goodies from my Showbag
Favourite Freebies incl. Triumph and Label M

I went the opening night of London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House with my girls from the course last night. Despite a veery heavy night before I still managed to have an awesome time and its the first time I've visited the beautiful Somerset House which was sort of surreal after a life time of seeing it in fashion magazines finally being there. The catwalk show itself was a bit of a disappointment, technical difficulties included, but I think thats down to personal taste. However I loved the Kat Maconie shoes all the models were wearing.

The rest of the event was far better- we has such a laugh with Diet Coke in the Jean Paul Gaultier photo booth and got kitted out good a proper with Triumph Lingerie. Lots of smaller Designers had stalls there including my fave Zoe Karssen, so anyone who knows me knows  I was in T-shirt heaven! The goodie bags are worth a mention too- I've heard a lot of grumbling along the grapevine about the price of the 'Showbag' but actually it was really reasonable considering the amount of products inside: A good size miniature of Label M sea salt spray, aluminium JPG bottles of Diet Coke, cute pink Frenchies from Triumph, a variety of Estee Lauder products and lots of discounts and coupons. Did someone say recessionista?!

No comments:

Post a Comment